The Gerald Luss House is a private residence within a residential neighborhood in Ossining, New York, about thirty-five miles from New York City. The house is conveniently accessible by Metro-North Hudson Line to Croton-on-Hudson. It is then a ten minute drive from the station.
Due to a high level of interest, we are no longer able to add to the waitlist for visits to At The Luss House. For questions related to an existing reservation, please be in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- • In-person visits are available on Fridays and Saturdays from 10 am–6 pm through July 24.
- • Each visit begins at the start of the hour and lasts up to 45 minutes.
- • Appointments can include up to ten guests and a maximum of four parked vehicles.
- • There is no fee to visit.
- • Children are welcome when accompanied by an adult.
- • We are unable to welcome pets, unless a service animal.
- • All visitors are required to provide and wear face coverings when indoors.
- • Photography is permissible, for personal use.
- • Address details will be provided with a confirmed reservation. Please keep this information confidential for you and your guests.